Give me a Broadway musical.
- Anything Goes: What's the best compliment you've ever received?
- Beauty and the Beast: If you had to be an inanimate object, what would you be?
- Cabaret: Have you ever sang at a karaoke bar? If so, what songs?
- Dreamgirls: Would you rather be in a band or be a solo artist?
- Evita: Do you think you could lead a country?
- Fiddler On the Roof: Do you have any unique traditions?
- Guys and Dolls: Have you ever gambled before?
- Hairspray: Have you ever been discriminated before? If so, for what?
- Into the Woods: What is your favorite fairytale?
- Jesus Christ Superstar: What are your thoughts on religion?
- The King and I: How was your most recent travel experience?
- Les Miserables: What is one dream you have but you know won't come true?
- Mama Mia!: How do you feel about your parents?
- Next to Normal: Have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders?
- Once On This Island: What's something important you'd be willing to trade in order to stay with someone you love?
- Peter Pan: Do you believe in fairies?
- Quilters: What's an old-fashioned "rule" that you live by?
- Rent: How would you react if you were told you only have a few months to live?
- Sweeney Todd: Do you forgive and forget easily?
- Throughly Modern Millie: Have you ever moved to another state or country? If so, how did it feel to be new?
- Urinetown: What's the most disgusting drink you've ever consumed?
- Victor/Victoria: If you were the opposite sex, what would your name be?
- Wicked: Do you believe that no good deed goes unpunished?
- Xanadu: Do you enjoy visual art? Are you good at it?
- You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown: How do you define happiness?
- Ziegfeld Follies: If you could go back in time and live in a different decade/era, which one would it be?
"sir what you did is literally 100 percent illegal"
"ok but get this: im a rich white person"
"oh sorry about that sir"